FAQs Regarding the Acquisition of Monogram by Greystar
When did the acquisition occur and where can I find information about the terms of the transaction?
- The acquisition occurred pursuant to the terms of a merger agreement entered into by the parties on July 4, 2017. The Monogram stockholders approved the merger at a special meeting held on September 14, 2017, and the merger of Monogram Residential Trust, Inc. with and into a subsidiary of Greystar Growth and Income LTP, LP, led by Greystar Real Estate Partners, closed on September 19, 2017.
- Monogram stockholders can find additional information about the terms of the transaction and the Monogram stockholder meeting at www.sec.gov. Specifically, stockholders can reference the Current Reports on Form 8-K filed by Monogram with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 5, 2017 and September 14, 2017.
- Additionally, please see the link below for the press release on the transaction:
Monogram Announces Completion of Acquisition by Greystar Led Fund
What happens to my Monogram shares now that the transaction has closed?
- Monogram’s common stock has ceased trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MORE), effective September 20, 2017, and pursuant to the terms of the merger agreement, shares of Monogram have been cancelled and converted into the right to receive $12.00 per share in cash.
How do I receive the merger consideration ($12.00 per share in cash) for my shares?
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association is serving as the paying agent in the transaction and will administer payments to Monogram stockholders. Shortly after September 19, 2017, JPMorgan will send a letter of transmittal to each Monogram stockholder of record with more information about what steps need to be taken to receive payment for shares.
- The stockholder should fill out the letter of transmittal and submit it back to JPMorgan Chase as instructed in the letter. The stockholder should expect payment from JPMorgan Chase, as paying agent, within 30 days of submitting its executed letter of transmittal.
- If your Monogram shares are held by a broker, please contact your broker for more information about exchanging your shares for the merger consideration.
For any questions regarding payment of the merger consideration, how to complete the letter of transmittal or the process above, please reach out to JPMorgan directly at:
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Paying Agent)
1-800-318-5202 or 1-212-344-0358 (hours of operation: M-F 8:30am-4:30pm EST)
How can I get copies of Monogram’s documents such as quarterly and annual reports, proxy statements, and other SEC filings?
Please visit the SEC website.
How can I get prior 1099’s or other past statements?
For FTR related information, please use contact information below:
Toll Free Service Line: 855-387-3847
Attn: FTR- Publicly Traded
PO Box 219261
Kansas City, MO 64121-9261
Mail Stop: FTR-Publicly Traded
430 West 7th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105-1407
What if I need to get outstanding checks reissued?
Please contact Greystar Investor Relations at email@example.com